Saturday, June 6, 2009

Out With The Old.

Today I accompanied my mother to go shopping for a new television because our old one had suddenly stopped working. Of the many stores we visited, we decided to purchase the television at Wal-Mart, your one-stop shop for exploited goods. Despite the terrible customer service we received, we managed to pick up a sleek looking Samsung HDTV. It's really pretty.

Out with the old . . .


And in with the new . . .



My mother is rather excited for this new purchase primarily because she can go back to watching her soap operas.


Oh, and here was my outfit for the day:
(Click photo for larger view)


(Sweater: Thrifted, Jeans: F21, Flats: ASOS)


p.s: Even though its a few days late, I would like to thank my mates over at AstonMozie for the birthday shoutout!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute shoes!

buckchild said...

Yeah that tv matches ya shoes lol. All shiny and esh!

Anonymous said...

super cute shoes!

great post

http://the-newface.blogspot.com/