Thursday, June 11, 2009

Nylon Nikes!



This month marks the release of the sneaker collaboration between Nike Sportswear and Nylon Magazine. The sneaker features funky neon colors (such as green, pink, orange and aqua) that are sure to make a scene. With these shoes being one solid color, they can essentially be worn anything, giving you that extra oomph you’ve been searching for this summer.


(I so love the styling of the last photo; Street, but chic.) 

At $100 a pair, I’m contemplating if I’m willing to cash out on them just yet. But if I wait, they’re sure to be gone, so I advise you get them while they’re hot and still available.

Check out Urban Outfitters for your size.



photos via Nylon Mag.

1 comment:

Beth Ruby said...

Oooh I need to show my friend these, she is a Nike obsessive lol
B xx