Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Blue Bellz.

As summer school continues, this math class of mine does not seem to be getting any easier.

I need a bloody tutor.






(Flannel & Shorts: F21, Two-Tone Tights: U.O., Knee High Boots: Chinese Laundry, Shirt: Hellz Bellz, Big Black Case: My Sister's Tuba!)

p.s. My sister auditioned and got into the UC Berkeley Summer Symphony!



________________


In other news, I have begun learning German!
My sister is helping me, as she herself is already familiar with the language. As of now, I am just trying to grasp the fundamentals of the language. Though not an easy task, I cannot wait until I can at least speak basic German.

Go me!



eins . . . zwei . . . drei . . . vier . . . fünf . . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love love love those tights!

Tori "Yoshi" Nicks said...

did Bia bust out the two toned tights tho!??!! oowww. yes hunny, yes.
congrads to ur sister!

Girl With The Bow Tie said...

AHHH i love your shirt! your whole outfit is amazing! good luck in summer school - that's a drag, but hopefully itll be done soon! and congrats to your sister! :)

thank you soo much for stopping by!
girlwiththebowtie.blogspot.com

Girl With The Bow Tie said...

OH and i just realized how fantastically-awesome those tights are!

girlwithethebowtie.blogspot.com