Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Blue Bellz.

As summer school continues, this math class of mine does not seem to be getting any easier.

I need a bloody tutor.






(Flannel & Shorts: F21, Two-Tone Tights: U.O., Knee High Boots: Chinese Laundry, Shirt: Hellz Bellz, Big Black Case: My Sister's Tuba!)

p.s. My sister auditioned and got into the UC Berkeley Summer Symphony!



________________


In other news, I have begun learning German!
My sister is helping me, as she herself is already familiar with the language. As of now, I am just trying to grasp the fundamentals of the language. Though not an easy task, I cannot wait until I can at least speak basic German.

Go me!



eins . . . zwei . . . drei . . . vier . . . fünf . . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love love love those tights!

Tori "Yoshi" Nicks said...

did Bia bust out the two toned tights tho!??!! oowww. yes hunny, yes.
congrads to ur sister!

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

AHHH i love your shirt! your whole outfit is amazing! good luck in summer school - that's a drag, but hopefully itll be done soon! and congrats to your sister! :)

thank you soo much for stopping by!
girlwiththebowtie.blogspot.com

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

OH and i just realized how fantastically-awesome those tights are!

girlwithethebowtie.blogspot.com