Sunday, June 14, 2009

Moto Vest.

This shirt is so badass.




I'm not quite sure how this shirt went under my radar, but now that I've discovered it, it's been bumped to the top of my list of things to purchase.

The shirt is designed by Blood is the New Black for Brian Lichtenberg. In case you are unfamiliar, BITNB makes art fashionable by turning simple t-shirts into a canvas for up and coming artists. Brian Lichtenberg (widely known for his shirts like the Brianel South Central Tank) is one of a couple designers who have taken to BITNB to promote their work. With the "Moto Vest," I love the idea of combining the vest design on to a t-shirt. Equally amazing is that the print is on both sides of the shirt, rather than the usual front only. While I'm at it, I might purchase a few other shirts and support the future of art as well as an independent brand.



I am going to radiate extreme badassness once I get my hands on this shirt. Promise.

No comments: