Saturday, August 8, 2009

Teyana Taylor for Married To The MOB.

In the last few weeks black socialite Teyana Taylor has been spotted wearing excessive amounts of women's streetwear MTTM apparel, giving me the impression that she had sparked some sort of deal with the clothing line.

...Ofcourse I was right.

For a second, I was beginning to think Hellz Bellz would forever leave all competition in the dust. Though I must say Married to the MOB has really stepped their quality of clothing up with this new collection. They're making good moves all around, especially with the decision to make Teyana the face of their line.










Swagg is on overboard Teyana. The hair looks a bit eh in these pictures though.

Nevertheless, great collection.

photos via Hypebeast.

3 comments:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I really like the yellow plaid dress she's wearing in the first picture! Her hair is pretty fierce! xoxxoxo

Anonymous said...

Love the fuchsia dress!

bryna said...

good spotting!