Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Beyonce Feat. Lady Gaga - Video Phone.




This video is extremely visually appealing (perhaps even too much) thanks to the expertise of director Hype Williams, but almost pointless in the sense that it lacks any real degree of substance. It sort of reminded me of Lady Gaga's 'Bad Romance' with the high fashion attractiveness, only better.

Speaking of Gaga, I don't really feel she was necessary, at all. In fact, she looked quite silly next to Beyonce, and slightly ruined my viewing experience. This goes to show that two big industry names collaborating will not always be a success. Ms. Knowles killed it by herself. I don't reckon I've seen so many outfit changes in a video in a long time.

But wow, Beyonce looked so stunning, especially in the pinup girl look with the red lips. HOT HOT HOT!

1 comment:

A Gluten Freestyle said...

Completely agree with your views on the video. LOVE Beyonce.

x

http://walkthesand.blogspot.com